Junior Systems Engineer
- Expired: August 03, 2019. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Junior Systems Engineer (JSE) will provide support to the System Engineers in three broad functional areas. These include Requirements Identification, Acquisition, Tactical Weapon Systems and Facility Engineering Support. Requirements Identification includes the gathering and analysis of systems documentation. Acquisition includes determining parts or components required for various projects and requirements. Weapon Systems and Facility Engineering includes engineering space allocation and equipment connectivity necessary to establish Laboratories in the IWSL to meet facility user test requirements. The position is not covered under the Service Contract Act (SCA) Davis Bacon Act (DBA), or union.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and investigate requirements from customers. Research requirements using web tools, internet, and Points of Contact. Provide Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and develop Site Change Implementation Notice (SCIN) to support requirement. Package may contain items such as Floor plans, Power and Cooling, Data Cable Build/Install List, and Equipment Interconnecting Diagrams.
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD and Visio drawings as required. These include but are not limited to Connectivity Diagrams, Building Floor maps, Rack Elevation, Hotel Services, and Security.
- Provide Engineering assistance to Configuration Management Group, Tactical Operations Group, and Commercial Systems Group.
- Maintain Engineering Databases as required.
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tatitlek Corporation