***This position is contingent upon contract award.***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manager of the US Air National Guard Recruitment & Retention Call Center; Tier I (12-16 person team
- Leader of the Lead Advisory Board (team of 10); Tier II
- Creator and Lead of the Air National Guard Outbound Events & Web Form Interest Call Team (4)
- Work directly with the Senior Leaders of the Air National Guard on a weekly basis to review ROI traction and Dashboard activity against the creative team, advertising, National Live Events and Social Media Marketing
- Create & Analyze weekly and monthly Call Metric reports to include Return on Investment tracking
- Liaison between the Air National Guard and Local State Recruiters
- Create daily deliverables and present to Sr Acct Manager, CEO and CMO centered around the day to day productivity of Recruitment
- Work with Social Media (provide facts to questions asked) and Events (ensure correct content is captured) to coordinate recruitment activities to increase and track Call Center volume and peaks
- Coach, Train, Advise and Redirect (when applicable) inbound/outbound Call Center Agents (of all 3 teams) on Customer Service, Scripting, FAQ's, Process flow and Critical Thinking
- Monitor Live Chats interactions to ensure accuracy of information, track traffic of ANG Website as it relates to potential market qualified leads
- Facilitate three weekly team meetings to strategize and share deep dive knowledge of key concepts to ensure there is one message and process flow seamless to the potential lead
- Ensure FAQ's remain current as well as expand with new fact findings
- Ensure Recruiter and In-Service Recruiter Content is current and accurately aligned with geographic zip codes
- Provide solutions to one off call/chat topics and when needed, diffuse anger
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field, preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
- Collaboration skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- High level of detail-orientation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires working in a commercial office building and some remote events. There may be times that will require working outdoors. Some regional travel possible.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
Valid Driver's license and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work is a necessity. As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Native Preference Applies
**T****he Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer** **Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
Tracking Code: 4268-205
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular