Local Tucson CPA firm is growing and adding to their Tax
- A tax specialist or manager in a large firm who is
burnt out or feels overly silo'd and wants to work with more varied
clients and more varied tax challenges.
- A Tax Manager with a large firm who is not able to move
up to partnership and is ready for increased opportunity.
- An owner of a small practice who wants to retain their
current clients while also growing through leveraging this firm’s well
established resources and reputation.
- A tax specialist who's interested in work life balance
and a flexible schedule outside of tax season.
- Three plus years' experience in public accounting, with
at least 2 recent seasons specialized in tax
- Licensed as a CPA
- Experience with Lacerte and Quickbooks helpful
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work
with various clients and a style that is educational and supportive
- Part-time, Full time or Partnership track - flexibility
in how you join the team
- $10K sign-on bonus
- Tenured and experienced support staff and partners who
are knowledgeable and well respected and a close-knit and family-like team
- Competitive compensation, benefits and flexible hours
outside of tax season
- Work/life balance and amazing benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance