Our client is adding an Operations Manager to their leadership team. This group of
companies is one of the most exciting and fastest growing in its space
nationally and is headquartered in Tucson, AZ. Here technology, meets media, wholesale and retail in support of the
emerging cannabis market.
The core of their business is in eCommerce and
digital marketing. This Operations
Manager will work to streamline operations related to sales, customer service,
accounting, purchasing, and more. With eCommerce as a core business, there is
significant digital data and this person will need to be comfortable using this
data as the backbone of decision making around operational processes that will increase
efficiency and promote growth.
● Collaborate with IT to develop and
implement new systems and system enhancements supporting the orders-to-cash and
order fulfillment processes.
● Improve inventory practices by
analyzing and identifying true resource requirements, opportunities and total
inventory management ROI.
● Identify areas for automation
within existing business processes to improve workflow and efficiency.
● Conceive, evaluate, develop,
recommend, and implement process improvement strategies.
● Analyze business opportunities and
inventory by analyzing ROI potential and resource requirements and provide
recommendations on implementation.
● Gather and analyze data, formulate
and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop and help translate
information into recommendations and results.
● Author, manage, and deliver
executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports
to manage issues, improve service levels and fulfillment rates, and improve team
communication and collaboration.
● Identify and implement new
initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new
● Work closely with purchasing and
order processing team to ensure they operate as efficiently as possible, even
assisting them with their duties as needed.
● Develop preferred vendor and strategic
- Must be
technologically savvy, being very comfortable with Google Sheets, Excel, and
other software to ‘crunch data.’ Experience with databases and programming is
preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with
inventory management systems, purchasing/buying, and forecasting is preferred,
but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree
(B.A.) from four-year College or University; or five years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full suite of benefits offered, including: Health/Vision/Dental insurance, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial company within which this position plays a key role
- Unlimited growth as a key leader getting in as they scale