Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer. This
is a growing and well-respected IT Services firm, providing hardware, software,
security and networking to clients throughout Arizona. While they are based out of Tucson, they're open to someone who can work remotely from anywhere in AZ.
- Problem solver and out-of-the box thinker
- Expert in Network Engineering who's excited about the challenging and fast-paced nature of a growing MSP
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to converse and influence on technical topics with a variety of customer levels from CIO's to non-technical managers
- Strong verbal, written and digital communicator with
expertise in networking, on premises infrastructure, Cloud services and storage and data recovery
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
installing, maintaining and troubleshooting environments including firewalls,
switches, routing, domain controls, remote access and WLANs across a variety of
technologies including SonicWall, Ruckus, MicroTik, etc.
Premises Infrastructure: Design, implement, modify/upgrade, troubleshoot,
physical and virtual server environments using both VMWare and HyperV
Migrating to and maintain hybrid and full cloud infrastructures focused on
Microsoft (Office365 and Azure) – other technologies and plus (AWS).
/ Data Recovery: implementing and maintaining a variety of storage including
DAS and NAS devices. Data backup & recovery solutions incorporating onsite,
offsite and cloud.
facing projects: ability to converse on technical topics to a variety of
customer levels from CIOs to non-technical operations / management.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent work required
- 5+ years of of Network Engineering experience, preferably in an MSP environment
- Experience in am internal or external client facing role
- Self-managed, reliable, able to work autonomously and comfortable working remotely
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable personal vehicle
This is an opportunity to join
and grow with an established, firm that has an outstanding reputation for
client, employee, and community engagement. As a provider of managed
services, technical support and complex project delivery, every day is a
fast-paced adventure with a team of collaborative professionals who truly love
what we do.
- Industry leading pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employer contributed Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Opportunity to act entrepreneurially with a company that
will continue to grow and expand
- Culture of innovation, collaboration and service