Property & Casualty Insurance Agent- Producer
The TCT Group Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary plus new and renewal commission
We are seeking an energetic, driven, and disciplined individual to join our P&C sales team. This role will give you the opportunity to work independently and in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. You will work to develop, manage, and expand relationships with current clients and pursue new business opportunities with prospective clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building skills, is self-motivated, and highly competitive.
- Generating leads through the development of professional relationships, cold calling, community involvement, existing clients, and internal referrals.
- Developing new relationships with individuals responsible for insurance and risk management decisions at prospective clients.
- Maintaining a consistently strong and active new business pipeline.
- Aggressively identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities amongst existing clients.
- Participating and taking leadership roles in targeted civic and professional associations.
- Understanding our value proposition for each opportunity and aligning the firm’s resources and expertise with individual sales strategies.
- Developing targeted coverage programs and providing proactive risk management advice that solves unique client challenges.
- Maintaining consistent and high-quality touch points with clients and prospects.
- Championing the proper advocacy of claims.
- Contributing to the performance management and career development of teammates.
- Highly competitive
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building abilities.
- Possess the ability to:
- Lead when called upon to do so.
- Inspire others.
- Identify and leverage essential information and think in a critical and logical manner to solve problems.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Work in a client-centric strategic and decisive manner according to tight deadlines.
- Computer skills including use of e-mail, Excel, Word and Internet Applications.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-5 years plus relevant work experience in sales.
- Proven track record of successfully developing a pipeline, cross-selling, executing on sales strategies.
- Possess a reputation as a client-centric sales professional.
- Technical knowledge of insurance and risk management products and services.
Required Licensing or Certifications
- Property & Casualty licensed required
The TCT Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The TCT Group