SIRIUSXM RENEWAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Start a career with our team! As a Renewal Sales Representative, you will work on behalf of SiriusXM help customers renew their product and service subscriptions. You’ll become an expert on products and people as you offer the right solutions. Customer service is also a big part of our mission but your role will be focused on selling and upgrading customers. Must be willing to work hard, have excellent communication, and be highly reliable.
Sydney, NS B1P 1W8. Full-Time or Part-Time, Inbound and Outbound. Base + Bonuses.
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
Available Full-Time & Part-Time Shifts:
- Day (limited)
WHAT DOES A SIRIUSXM RENEWAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE DO HERE?
Become a professional as you assist existing customers to renew subscriptions to SiriusXM satellite radio service. Understand your customers' needs, learn to overcome objections, providing logical solutions that upgrade customers. Self-improvement is incredibly important here, every interaction is an opportunity to grow with us.
Our SiriusXM Renewal Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Improve customer experiences and sales volume.
- Assist existing customers renew and offer upgrades.
- Learn the client’s products, services, and customers.
- Utilize multiple systems and monitors at once.
- Solve problems and up-sell when possible.
- Improve your ability with every interaction.
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day!
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Sydney Call Centre provides all new employees with training so all positive, driven, and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job. In this role, you will be a fully engaged team member and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Fluent English (minimum score of 8 on IELTS)
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At The Sydney Call Centre we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource!
Total Rewards Breakdown:
- Free SiriusXM After 90 days of Employment
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Free Personal Health Benefits
- Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Advancement Opportunity
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...