Regional Sales & Repairs Representative
The Surgical Equipment People, LLP (TSEP) provide high quality repair of Endoscopic, Orthopedic, Biomedical, and Ultrasound surgical equipment. With a strong record of continued growth, we are one of the most successful privately held companies in our industry.
As a Regional Surgical Repairs & Sales Representative, your training will begin at our headquarters office learning the technical and sales basics of the surgical industry. TSEP is committed to the continual growth and development of our Representatives.
TSEP's Representatives will learn the latest technology and trends in the surgical field. In addition to formal technical and sales training, our Representatives gain hands-on experience as they:
- Contact Hospitals and Surgical Centers on a daily basis
- Manage an extensive database of healthcare facilities
- Work closely with a diverse array of healthcare personnel within Hospitals and Surgical Centers to provide appropriate repair and sales solutions
We believe that the best Regional Repairs & Sales Representatives are self-motivated and will thrive within the fast-paced surgical equipment industry.
- Training salary plus commission for first 12 months
- Lucrative commission-only compensation policy afterwards
- Performance bonuses
- Uncapped commissions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Humana Vision Insurance
- 401K following a year of service
To learn more about TSEP, please visit our website at www.tsep.us