The Surgical Equipment People LLP is a Knoxville, TN based medical repair company. We are currently seeking an Endoscope Repair Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will train and work in our Knoxville, TN repair laboratory. Experience is preferred, but not required for this position. We are looking for an individual who is team oriented with a willing attitude. Experience working under a microscope, soldering and/or electronic experience are a plus. This challenging position involves repairing endoscopy based medical equipment. Must be highly motivated and ready to work. Must be able to pass drug screen and background check. This position is full time with Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K benefits available. Starting pay range is $10-$15 per hour based on experience.
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Must enjoy working with your hands
- Able to work with small parts and screws
- Able to learn to use a soldering iron
- Able to use a microscope
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be a team player
- Able to pass background check
- Able to pass drug screen
- Medical insurance available
- Dental insurance available
- Vision insurance available
- 401K available
- Pay range is $10 - $15 per hour
The Surgical Equipment People, LLPThe Surgical Equipment People, LLP (TSEP) is a medical service company designed to maximize healthcare facility and physician performance. TSEP repairs flexible and rigid endoscope systems, orthopedic power systems, biomedical equipment and ultrasound probes.