Looking for a fun and rewarding position in the early childhood education field? Become a teacher's assistant at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy!
You will assist with general classroom management and supervision in addition to planning and implementing activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth.And you'll have a lot of fun!
- High School diploma or equivalent; advanced degrees preferred.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations.
- Enrollment in or completion of early childhood development coursework preferred.
- CPR / First Aid Certifications preferred.
- Neat, clean, professional appearance.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- Successful state background check and health assessments.
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment, including participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running, etc.
Who we are:The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America. We've been educating young children for more than 40 years, and we'd love to have you join our team of more than 2,000 professional educators and caregivers! Apply today to join our team at Shimmering Creek in Colorado Springs, CO!
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy