The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy Greenville, SC
- Expired: September 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced and highly organized Office Coordinator to support the corporate headquarters of our multi-site, multi-state early education company. Your support will allow our corporate team and our schools to better concentrate on providing high-quality care and education every child, every family, every day!
- Creates a professional, welcoming, and helpful environment by providing excellent customer service in person, on the phone, and in written communication.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner. Routes callers to appropriate department or individual. Answers basic questions, takes detailed messages, and provides basic information to callers.
- Responds to and/or forwards email inquiries from the website.
- Greets visitors and determines the nature of their visit; provides hospitality to all guests.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes mail to all departments daily. Ships and coordinates outgoing packages with USPS, Fed Ex and other carriers, as needed.
- Serves as back-up editor on all 3 websites. Updates school Google My Business profiles.
- Saves, organizes, and edits photos received from schools for marketing purposes.
- Assists with writing and/or updating company social media profiles, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Monitors and approves school warehouse and marketing item orders.
- Helps coordinate arrangements for events and meetings held at the corporate office, including regional meetings, board meetings, leadership meetings, and trainings. Assists with the planning and execution of center events.
- Coordinates travel accommodations for board members, regional directors, center directors, and other visitors.
- Orders and organizes office supplies as needed.
- Coordinates regular office cleaning and maintenance work.
- Provides general administrative support and assistance to corporate departments as needed.
To be considered for this position, please have the following:
- At least one year of experience in office management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Good team player willing to help other teammates in a professional, proactive manner.
Our people make the difference. That's why we're committed to ensuring our teammates know they're appreciated. We provide a range of important employee benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Career advancement & growth opportunities
- Childcare discount
- 401K retirement plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Friendly, team-oriented environment with business casual dress.
About The Sunshine House:
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in the United States, and has been educating young children for more than 45 years. We currently operate more than 120 schools in 8 states, employing 2,500 professional educators and caregivers, and serving 12,000 children each day. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, our company is comprised of three brands Sunshine House Early Learning Academy, Foundations Early Learning Center, and Quest Zone Afterschool Program.
Apply now to become a member of our team!
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy
BusinessView all jobs at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy