Infant Room Childcare Teacher
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy North Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sunshine House on Dorchester Road is looking for an experienced and energetic teacher who loves working with infants!
Our infant curriculum is framed by Creative Curriculum, a nationally-recognized program that helps babies develop critical skills. We enhance this curriculum with the latest research into brain-based development, available only at The Sunshine House!
Our ideal infant teacher will have Early Childhood Education coursework and/or ECE degree, CPR and first aid certifications, and at least six months of experience working with infants.
Childcare Teacher Benefits:
Our childcare teachers make the difference. That's why we're committed to ensuring you know you're amazing and appreciated. We provide a range of important childcare teaching benefits.
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Childcare teacher discounts
- Paid training, childhood development education assistance
- Career advancement for daycare teachers
- 401K retirement plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Teladoc services
- Referral bonuses for bringing new families and teammates to our school
- Closed weekends and major holidays
- Team-oriented, family-like environment
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy has been working with children and families since 1975. We are one of the largest daycare jobs providers in the country, employing more than 2,000 preschool teachers, pre-K teachers, early childhood childcare teachers, after-school teachers and school-age teachers, and infant and toddler caregivers and child care providers.
Come interview with us and meet our beautiful babies today!
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy
AddressNorth Charleston, SC
EducationView all jobs at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy