- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Full-service architectural firm, located in Milford CT with expertise in multiple building types with an emphasis on multi-family, is currently looking for a registered Architect to manage and coordinate several of our newer projects. The individual will be expected to use their full set of skills, ranging from design to documentation.
· A strong design skill set satisfying a variety of aesthetics and project types.
· Orchestrate project development and consultant coordination.
· Oversite of the entire project evolution by setting the pace to satisfy project milestones.
· Have the capacity to thoroughly produce a comprehensive CD set.
· A thorough understanding of project Master Spec, IBC, ANSI 117.1 2009, IECC, Com Checks, UL Rated Assemblies and knowing how to access Town Codes.
· Professional Degree at an accredited School of Architecture is a must.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit to develop construction documents.
· Ability to direct staff members to fulfill project tasks.
· Quality presentation skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Professional work ethic.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet project deadlines.
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· Vacation and personal time
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Medical Insurance
The Sullivan Architectural GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits & lots of room for growth
155 North Broad StMilford, CT