Top Insurance Sales Agent
The Sturtevant Agency Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
.We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Insurance Sales Representatives to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Successful sales background.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
The Sturtevant Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Sturtevant Agency