Quality Engineer II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Quality Engineer II
LOCATION: Louisville, CO
PAY RATE: $47.64 per hour
***MUST BE US PERSONS***
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world! And we are looking for first-class employees to work with our clients.
- Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description?
- Do you meet the educational requirements for this job?
- Do you meet the experience requirements for this job?
- Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
Long Term with potential to go direct
Shifts Available: 1st, 2nd and 4th
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401K
- Potential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
- Free coffee
- Kitchens in each facility
- Free parking
- Free charging stations for EV vehicles
- Gym (Free use at Taylor facility)
- Wednesday Snack Days (Free snacks)
- Production floor environment gets to see our builds daily
- Fun facility tours
- Ensure all quality standards are met for our products and production equipment.
- Responsible for designing and testing processes, mechanisms, and equipment, and development of standardized quality acceptance criteria.
- Write inspection procedure, assist in reviewing and evaluating in-process rejections, obtain disposition, and implement corrective action as needed, as well as participate in audits.
- Technical responsibilities include planning, organizing, and conducting our projects involving the design and development of new evaluation and control processes utilizing statistical analysis and other control/risk mitigation techniques.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience
Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
Knowledge of Quality System requirements and contract quality requirements
Experience in manufacturing and inspection
Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 standards
Experience in the aerospace and defense industry
Under 120.14 of the ITAR a U.S. person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States. A lawful permanent resident is further defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20). A U.S. Person is also a protected individual which is defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Keywords: aerospace, aviation, aircraft
The Structures Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Structures Company
Get fresh Quality Engineer Ii jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.