Configuration Management Analyst - Aviation Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Configuration Management Analyst - Aviation Engineering
LOCATION: El Segundo, CA
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world! And we are looking for first-class employees to work with our clients.
- Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description?
- Do you meet the educational requirements for this job?
- Do you meet the experience requirements for this job?
- Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
- Contract 12 mos. - potential for extended term
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401K
- Potential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
To support missions, any systems, components, software or technology must be developed with most rigorous processes to ensure they are certifiable by regulatory agencies and mostly they are safe to operate. High rigors do not mean non-value added cost, paperwork or aftermath documentations.
In this role, you are empowered to change that perception and oversee the technology development from the angle of certifications. You will lead the development of certifiable flight automation technologies and cost-efficient processes for the new Urban Commercial Aviation industry. You will work with the FAA directly to certify our most advanced flight control system. You will influence and coach the entire company to better understand certification processes.
- Develop and maintain the Configuration Management Processes (such as HCMP, SCMP, etc.)
- Participate in the certification process internally and externally
- Ensure certification artifact delivered on time
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of PDM systems including development and optimization
- Act as certifications submittal liaison with FAA
- Advocate and train the Skyryse teams to follow and contribute to the CM processes
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience of aircraft certification process
- Knowledge in FAR Part 23/25/27/29, ARP 4761/4754A, DO-178/254/160 and other aerospace regulations/processes/standard
- Experience with aircraft TC/STC certification
- Understanding of aircraft/vehicle quality assurance and management principles and processes
- Excellent communication/coaching skills
- Great attitude to improve processes to serve people
- Write review and approve system and aircraft level requirements
- Conduct multi-disciplinary design reviews including PDR, CDR through different phases of development through to production readiness and certification
- Experience developing, writing, and reviewing certification documentation such as Issue Papers, Certification Plans, Design Compliance Reports, etc.
- Self starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision to influence organization
- Masters or PhD degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering discipline
- 10+ years experience of STC/TC certification project or FAA ACO working experience
- Previous, active or application pending FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER)
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Keywords: aerospace, aviation, aircraft
#jobad #national #vij
The Structures Company, LLC
AddressEl Segundo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at The Structures Company, LLC
Get fresh Configuration Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.