The Stepping Stones group is seeking a CF supervisor for a school based position in Pocatello, ID!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive professional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US, with access to our clinical teams for onsite support and guidance.
- At least have 3 years of experience in public school districts
- Provide CF supervision, mentoring and/or coaching for CF-SLP
- Arrange for and/or provide training to staff as needed
- Observe staff for evaluation purposes
- Ensure all staff adhere to federal, state, district guidelines
- Ensure that staff adhere to professional & ethical best practices
- Ensure proper initial eligibility for all students served
- Provide IEP training and/or IEP support
Diversity Matters - The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!
Join our amazing team today!