The Stepping Stones Group Ventura, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Scheduling: Manages client and staff schedules and coordinates client availability for appointments with staff availability and proactively communicates any issues to management. Manages day-to-day appointment and schedules client make up sessions in the event of illnesses, change in location and/or vacations.
- Communication: Communicates schedule changes to client families and staff in a timely fashion via phone, Tigerconnect or Email Communications.
- Caseload Fulfillment: Works closely with the Clinical Managers and client Supervisors to ensure client recommended treatment hours are fully scheduled and company policies are being followed
- Contract Fulfillment: Performs weekly Contract Fulfillment audits for payroll and billing purposes, ensuring appointment requirements are met and are converted.
- Data Integrity: Performs audits on practice management system contact records to ensure labels, meta data, and assignments accurately reflect cost centers.
- Reporting: Prepares weekly reports for management including appointment cancellation statistics, existing caseload assignments and program capacity reporting.
- Substitute Coordination: Assists in the evening with the day-to-day appointment fulfillment by addressing staff substitutions and client make up sessions in the event of illnesses, change in location and / or vacations 8. Perform general office and administrative tasks as assigned by Director or Service Manager
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college.
- The equivalent of one plus years prior medical scheduling experience in a similar office setting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Type test required with proof of 45+ WPM
- Must exercise utmost diplomacy and tact to provide excellent customer service for clients
- Practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to company policies and HIPAA requirements
- Extensive software skills are required including Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams and SharePoint]
- Ability to read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve non-routine and complex office administrative problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or skills
- Perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interact with managers, staff, clients, the public and others encountered in the course of work
- Information technology, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in constantly changing environment
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 10 pounds. (100% of the time)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. (100% of the time)
- Extended use of the computer and phone (100% of the time)
The Stepping Stones Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Stepping Stones Group