Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Positions Available Now! - Broward County, FL
We are now providing a $2000 Referral Bonus for Placements in GA & FL!
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) like YOU for the 2020-2021 school year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive professional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
Benefits Made for You!
- Full health benefits
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Clinical support
- Student loan repayment plans
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- 401(k) and more!
We have positions managing the student health clinic as well as positions managing the personal care room.
The health clinic nurse will:
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to students
- Assists students with managing their chronic health conditions at school
- Provide interventions and referrals to promote health and ensure educational success
- Advocate for the physical, emotional, mental and social health of students
- Promote health education of students and staff
- Provide oversight of school health services to enhance health and wellness in the school community
The personal care room nurse will:
Manage the care for persons with suspected COVID-19 symptoms in a school isolation room ensuring proper protocols are in place to protect the spread of illness to the school community
PPE is provided by the school district
Support a safe and healthy environment for students, employees, and visitors on campus
Conduct health screenings on employees and students who present with COVID-19 symptoms during the school day
Provide education to students and staff on COVID-19 infection control measures in a school setting, including proper use of PPE
Work in partnership with the school health office and school administrators to perform surveillance and establish safe return to school plan
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Pediatric Nursing Experience Desired
Diversity Matters- The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!