Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
The Stepping Stones Group Broward County, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Speech Rehab, now part of The Stepping Stones Group, is currently interviewing School Nurses (LPN) like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year!
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to students
- Assists students with managing their chronic health conditions at school
- Provide interventions and referrals to promote health and ensure educational success
- Advocate for the physical, emotional, mental and social health of students
- Promote health education of students and staff
- Provide oversight of school health services to enhance health and wellness in the school community
- Manage the care for persons with suspected COVID-19 symptoms in a school isolation room ensuring proper protocols are in place to protect the spread of illness to the school community
- PPE is provided by the school district
- Support a safe and healthy environment for students, employees, and visitors on campus
- Conduct health screenings on employees and students who present with COVID-19 symptoms during the school day
- Provide education to students and staff on COVID-19 infection control measures in a school setting, including proper use of PPE
- Work in partnership with the school health office and school administrators to perform surveillance and establish safe return to school plan
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Pediatric Nursing Experience Desired
- Full Time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions
- Full health benefits
- Health & Wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Need extra cash? Refer your friends! Don't miss out on our referral program - EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. If you're new to the school-setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support.