- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contribute to operations at our client's 15,000 square foot pilot plant conducting large-scale research and process development to support our gene therapy programs. Support upstream and downstream pilot-scale material supply operations and process evaluations to ensure timely product delivery and process transfer.
- Perform maintenance and expansion of pilot cell cultures to support pilot production schedule
- Perform Bioreactor operations to generate AAV virus.
- Perform initial recovery & purification of harvest material, including depth filtration.
- Contribute to pilot support activities including solution preparation, raw materials procurement, data management, and routine lab maintenance
- Apply scientific concepts to the scale-up and scale-down of mammalian cell culture and purification processes
- Partner with Process Development scientists to ensure continuity of upstream and downstream process development
- Perform analytical testing, analyze data, interpret and present results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical/Bioengineering or other related scientific discipline with 0-2 years of biopharmaceutical experience
- Experience with cell culture process platforms and equipment, preferably single-use bioreactor (SUB) processes a plus
- Downstream processing experience a plus(harvest, chromatography, TFF)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills
- Detail oriented; solid communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
The Steely GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing biotech with new Boston area facilitates and state of the art technology.
Gene Therapy company focused on rare disease. .
ScienceView all jobs at The Steely Group