The Steamboat Group needs a results-oriented person who is always looking to improve and is driven to succeed through helping others.
Are you a hands-on marketer who is creative, energetic, knows how to get results with compelling writing, strong knowledge of internet marketing and photoshop/design tools. This person will excel at being able to showcase their knowledge and love of Steamboat in a manner that clients understand and appreciate.
The Steamboat Group has several market exclusive advantages that allow us to perform well beyond our traditional competition so if you want to be part of an innovative, fun company that gets results, show us your talents.
We are fortunate to have grown multiple times faster than the market for a long time and our marketing is a key part of that. We believe this is due to our focus on advising/empowering our clients to get the best results and continuously giving back to keep Steamboat Special.
Compensation: Looking for part-time, but open to full-time Depending on experience. Bonus as earned and people you can look forward to seeing every day.Compensation:
$20 - $30 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Make the experience of working with The Steamboat Group one of our best marketing strategies
- Deliver creative results-oriented marketing for clients as a part of the only modern real estate marketing team in Steamboat
- Help organize our charitable and client events
- Help the team focus on building the best real estate company and culture in Steamboat
- Well organized positive people person
- Strong Marketing and writing skills
- Someone who can sell the Steamboat dream
- Photoshop, design, and digital marketing tools, CRMs and modern marketing systems
- Experience with key digital marketing platforms and examples of results
- Keep calm in all situations
- Reliable and dependable
- Team Player - Willing to do what needs to get done for our clients and team
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Passion for Steamboat and success outside of real estate preferred, No real estate experience needed
- Must fit into The Steamboat Group culture
- POSITIVITY and passion
- Desire to learn, improve and deliver excellence
- Fun-loving and personable
- Hard-working and resilient
The Steamboat Group is in the business of helping people so we are proud of the great service and results we deliver. We're very careful who we hire and this allows us to invest more in our client’s and team member's success.
This enables our other passions of helping to keep Steamboat special through our charitable efforts and living a great life in Steamboat. We are grateful to have been chosen as Business Philanthropist of the year by the Yampa Valley Community Foundation in 2019.
Wendy and Jon Wade lead The Steamboat Group currently 13 strong. They're passionate about delivering the best for our clients and creating opportunities for YOU. Our culture is based on our commitment to deliver the best in a positive goal-oriented environment. Jon has been named Best of the 'Boat Steamboat Realtor 6 times and The Steamboat Group has been voted Best Firm the last 2 times. Our group is proud to empower more people to achieve their goals than any other team or agent in Steamboat.
The Steamboat Group - Real Estate