Commercial Lending Assistant
The State Bank Fenton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Provides administrative support to commercial lenders servicing the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides administrative support, including phone support, correspondence preparation, and paperless file organization for commercial bankers located in Brighton.
- Orders due diligence and investigative reports on all new loans, modifications and renewals
- Assists in the completion of commercial loan applications forms (LAF) under $500,000 or support as needed and as requested by commercial loan officer / manager.
- Works with documentation and credit departments / staff on timing and follow-up items for loan closings
- Assists Portfolio Manager in monitoring the maturing loan report. Sends requests and follow-up correspondence to ensure timely renewals.
- Prepares loan commitment letters and term sheets.
- Processes loan payments, line of credit draw requests, line of credit pay downs
- Processes FAST UCC (credit reports and UCC searches) requests
- Assists commercial lending staff (and others as needed) in clearing loan exceptions
- Process incoming and outgoing wires, loan proceed distribution, incoming checks and distributions, and updates internal account logs.
- Provides back-up support for release of collateral (termination, discharges, other)
- Follows up on insurance expirations and tracking
- Follows up on past due financial information
- Reviews loan files for upcoming audits to ensure all financial, insurance, property information, etc. is current.
- Assists in business development efforts, preparation of marketing packages, correspondence with customers
- Acts as recording secretary for any business development meetings and keeps minutes or notes of same.
- Process cashier check requests.
- Provides administrative support for each department as needed.
- Performs special projects and assignments, or other duties, as requested.
The State BankWhy Work Here?
The State Bank is dedicated to providing a superior banking experience – and that’s possible because of our people.
The State Bank is dedicated to providing a superior banking experience – and that’s possible because of our people. We know that our team is what makes us better, and our strong company culture is evident in every branch, every day. Just as we believe in delivering high levels of customer service, we also believe in providing the resources, benefits, and environment that make our employees happy to come to work every day.
175 N Leroy StFenton, MI
Finance and Insurance