The Starter Group is hiring a Customer Support Specialist. This is an energetic, customer-facing role, where the Customer Support Specialist will engage, retain and drive customers' understanding of our clients’ product offerings.
This is a positive work environment where we pride ourselves in always encouraging, valuing and supporting our employees!
Responsibilities of a Customer Support Specialist:
- Act as a trusted advisor customers in relation to the full suite of our client’s products
- Onboard and educate customers about our client’s products through face-to-face presentations
- Retain existing customers with possibility of cross-selling new services
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met
Key Competencies of a Customer Support Specialist:
- Interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
Requirements for a Customer Support Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background
- Comfortable giving in-person presentations
Perks of a Customer Support Specialist:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Bonuses centered around customer success goals
- Networking and travel opportunities
If being part of a great work culture, helping people, and professional growth is what you're looking for, then look no further! We look forward to connecting with you.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to apply: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
A dynamic marketing and sales firm that focuses on bridging the gap between client and consumer, The Starter Group’s core strengths are in communication and leadership development.
What makes The Starter Group unique? The answer is our mentality and drive. We know that to be the best we have to raise the bar every time we achieve our previous goal. When one target is hit, it is our responsibility to move the target. With a no-excuses mentality and positive energy, we continuously strive for excellence and results.