Bilingual Recruiter Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources: recruiting, Interviewing, on-boarding, assigning and dispatching temporary associates to customers.
- Follow Company policy for recruiting, interviewing, selecting, assigning, hiring and termination of temporary employees
- Assist in the implementation and utilization of recruiting campaigns to attract quality potential temporary workers/employees
- Exercise discretion and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations in areas such as I-9, background checks, drug testing, employment applications, record keeping and timecards
- Provide consistent On-Boarding using company standards, including safety orientation and accident procedures
- Represent Company by communicating with Manager and Customer Service representatives to resolve client complaints and resolving certain temporary employee employment related issues at the client site
- Provide all temporary employees with proper work instructions
- Maintain all job orders by activating and inactivating associates on open job orders
- Comply with policies and procedures to provide consistency in service, quality and delivery of the temporary employees
- Issue time tickets: ensure they are computer generated and all information is accurate
- Coordinate the distribution and receipt of paychecks/Paycards to temporary employees
- Follow up with temporary employees on completed job orders to ensure their satisfaction and meeting client requirements and completed job assignment as described in work order
- 1or 2 years prior recruiting experience for staffing companies.
- Proficient in using social media and internet tools for candidate sourcing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative and responsive, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced level skills of MS Outlook, Excel, and social media/networking sites.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, specifically EEO, FLSA and ADA.
- Bi-lingual skills (English and Spanish) required
- Some College or 1-2 years commensurate experience in similar role/industry required.
Good working conditions. Some elements present which make conditions less than desirable.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Work hours are a minimum of 8 hours per day.
Majority local travel to and from client sites and branch offices.
The Staffing NinjaWhy Work Here?
Fast growing staffing agency
The Staffing Ninja is a fast growing agency that services the warehousing labor industry. With a family feel and a positive atmosphere this is the agency everyone wants to work for.
560 HUDSON STParamus, NJ