Senior Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Stable is excited to announce that we are now a part of Accenture Song. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/mr33x65v
The Stable is a fully-integrated commerce agency that connects brands and consumers across all retail and digital channels. Leveraging a full suite of omnichannel capabilities, including retail representation, eCommerce services, in addition to creative and digital media, we generate revenue for brands across brick-and-mortar and direct-to-consumer (DTC) channels. Fueled by data and real-time insights, we create industry-leading strategies that drive sales and scale brands.
Like what you hear? We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office (or Zoom), quit
your job and come work for us!
We’re looking for a full-time Software Engineer to join our team ideally in Bentonville, AR but are open to remote candidates anywhere..
All About You:
You’re a self-starter, who has a passion for creating usable systems and interfaces. You get excited about building and optimizing data sets, pipelines and architectures to support media purchase and deployment automation. You love the idea of supporting a dynamic and growing organization and making your mark on a business process because you are driven to provide value to the business anyway you can!
As a Senior Software Engineer - Demand Side Platform, you will be:
- Learn about the complex architecture of the Hyphen Advertising and deployment system to identify and execute improvements throughout the stack.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a web application containing monetization tools for digital advertising. Using ReactJS and Ruby on Rails, the web application allows sales and admin staff to initiate, track, manage, report and close out online ad placement within the ad tech space.
- Utilizing your Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis to help build and maintain a proprietary advertising platform
- Developing software services and knowledge of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Working with a pre-existing team of seasoned engineers to remove bottlenecks and identify areas for greater efficiency and usability
- Working with stakeholders including media, business, data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with DSP and platform-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the SVP Platform Engineering, Product, Analytics & Insights, Media, and Business teams to support their feature needs while assisting with technical issues
- Contribute to the development of a tool that initiates and tracks ad deals between publishers and advertisers.
- Create a natural language system log component using ReactJS against a Ruby on Rails backend.
- Maintain and improve code based on user requests.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook (Meta) Ads, Amazon DSP or similar DSP system
- Experience in Workflow orchestration tools such as Airflow etc.
- Experience with container management frameworks such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECR etc.
- Experience with Cloud based DW such as Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
- Experience microservices and microsites
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with automated test frameworks and libraries (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Selenium)
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, Dynamo)
- Experience mentoring software engineers to improve their skills
- Sharp analytical abilities and design skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
The Stable strives to create a culture and environment that is inviting, encouraging and supportive of people from all backgrounds so that diverse voices, thoughts and perspectives may be heard and amplified. All are encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at The Stable
Get fresh Accenture Software Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.