- Expired: January 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The St. James is actively seeking a Business Analyst at its Springfield, VA location.
The St. James is the premier sports, wellness, and active entertainment destination in the country, with 450,000 sq. ft. of developmental and competitive programs, teams, and opportunities in more than 15 sports, and a wide range of premium fitness, wellness, and entertainment experiences. The role represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to apply strong analytical, financial modeling, strategic and business planning skills to partner with senior leadership to meet the challenges of a developing and growing business. This will be an exciting and high-impact position in an entrepreneurial environment. The Business Analyst will identify, analyze, and execute growth opportunities for The St. James. This position reports directly to the Senior Data Analyst.
- Analyze Ongoing Business Operations: Own end-to-end KPI analytics workflow, including defining performance metrics, generating insights and hypotheses, socializing them across the organization, developing data pipelines, creating impactful dashboards and reports
- Optimize Financial Processes: build and maintain financial data infrastructure, work with outside vendors to optimize system functionality, create Standard Operating Procedure templates for system users, manage internal and external technical resources to produce scalable results
- Model Business Financial Outcomes: Build and maintain financial models and create valuation analyses, conduct comprehensive due diligence on prospective investments, effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions
- Partner with Cross-Functional Teams: Work with cross-functional teams (including Operations, Marketing, Technology, Sales) to provide ad-hoc analyses and be a crucial player in helping the teams to understand and strategize growth opportunities
- Be A Self-Starter: Drive optimization and data minded culture, foster collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Wear Many Hats: Participate in strategic initiatives as necessary
- 2+ Years of Experience as a Business or Data Analytics (or similar) role
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience conducting complex, large-scale financial analyses
- Ability to solve unfamiliar problems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Alteryx and Tableau a plus but not required
- Experience with SQL / Python a plus but not required
For more information, please visit our website: m
The St. James is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expre
Powered by JazzHR
The St. James
BusinessView all jobs at The St. James