Bethesda- Sales Ambassador
- Posted: over a month ago
BETHESDA SALES AMBASSADOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
The St. James is seeking Sales Ambassadors at its new location in Bethesda, Maryland.
The St. James is building the premier sports, wellness, and active entertainment platform in the country, with a mission to maximize human potential by designing, developing, and operating destinations that engage, inspire, and empower people to pursue their passions and be their best at play, at work and in life. Our Performance Clubs are an elite approach to health, wellness, and human performance, providing the opportunity to leverage tools utilized by professional athletes to maximize their potential – namely performance training, nutrition, and recovery. In short, it’s a space designed, outfitted, and programmed to allow everyone to train like an athlete.
The St. James Performance Club in Bethesda will feature intentionally designed spaces, state of the art equipment and performance-based programming. We need to identify and select a team of passionate teammates who can deliver on our promise to provide excellence in all we do, including provide comprehensive results in a premium hospitality environment.
Our Sales Ambassadors are responsible for actively selling new memberships, and other St. James products to potential clients. As a Sales Ambassador, you will help us optimize our clientele and take St. James to the next level. You have a personal passion and commitment to fitness and living a healthy way of life. This position will report directly to the Membership Sales Manager at The St. James in Reston. Please note this is a full-time opportunity and all applicants must be willing and able to evenings and weekends. We are looking for the best to inspire our members to become their best.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company policies, practices, and procedures
- Actively sell new memberships, sports programs, and other St. James products to potential clients
- Daily phone call and email lead follow-ups
- Ongoing promotion of products and services provided by our Industry leading fitness professionals
- Handle/Assist with member inquiries, tours, sales, presentations, and member events (some nights and weekends)
- Complete new and existing member contracts and provide new member kits
- Create strong relationships with new and existing members
- Assist with the research and preparation of corporate and private prospect lists/lead generation
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sports programming and membership sales and retention goals through persistent and enthusiastic outreach
- Maintain a highly visible presence throughout the Performance Club
- Maintain and convey excellent Performance Club knowledge
- Tailor the buying experience to align with the needs, passions, and goals of each prospective member by connecting prospective members to our staff, programs, and places
- Meet daily with club leadership to ensure effective onboarding and high retention of members
- Support the safety of all members, guests, and employees.
- 2-4 years of sales experience with an upscale venue (experience in fitness/healthcare sales a plus)
- Be a self-starter with a successful history of sales performance
- Must have superior organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Positive attitude and ability to work well as a part of a team
- Ability to successfully handle multiple competing projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to prospect both internal and external leads.
- Strong interpersonal skills and phone etiquette.
- Ability to engage and exude confidence in a professional manner
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Knowledgeable of safety training, procedures and best practices used throughout the wellness industry
The St. James is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds inclusive of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
The St. James
BusinessView all jobs at The St. James