- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking full-time / part-time personal, persuasive, performance driven and enthusiastic sales associate/brand ambassador w/ proven sales experience to join our Culinary Sales team! This includes retirees looking for some fun, faced paced, (and tasty) part time work in a quick moving environment. We seek to bring on staff ASAP! We seek pro-active team placers that can support our winning culture that inspires us to consistently create and deliver an AMAZING customer experience during each and every interaction.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Proven, measurable, and reference-able sales experience - what is your track record? Or an enthusiastic positive I-can-learn-it attitude if limited retail experience.
- Stellar customer service - stamina to provide a "wow!" customer service experience every time
- Strong communication skills, and flexibility required to work on and enhance teams
- Comfort in engaging in frequent contact and communication with a wide variety of people
- Ability to utilize simple math skills in measuring ingredients, reading a scale and following recipes.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and understand/follow priorities
- Familiarity and comfort with using computers; comfortable using Microsoft Office tools and the internet. (If computers really challenge you, this might not be a good fit)
- Interest or inclination in the culinary arts, cooking, teas, etc.
About the Shop: The Spice & Tea Exchange is a specialty retail shop selling a wonderland of spices, herbs, teas, blends, rubs and related products. We look for team members who are committed to creating an AMAZING customer experience while creating and delivering the highest quality spices, blends and teas. We seek great listeners and communicators with an interest or passion for foot to graciously assist our customers in narrowing a seemingly overwhelming array of choices into a manageable set of options specific to customer interests and tastes to ensure they don’t leave empty handed!
As a member of our team, you can expect several things from us:
- A dynamic and fun work place!
- Opportunities to learn, try, test and share your experience with colleagues and customers as you experiment with our amazing products!
- An array of opportunities in sales, merchandising, marketing, inventory control, and store operations to grow in both your personal and professional life
- Leadership and team building training and experience
- Employee discounts, rewards and incentives, including free spices monthly!
The Spice & Tea Exchange
AddressRehoboth Beach, DE
BusinessView all jobs at The Spice & Tea Exchange