Customer Service Specialist - Technical / Manufacturing
The Spencer Turbine Company Windsor, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Deliver customer support, technical service and support to clients.
- Diagnose problem and provide trouble-shooting assistance for all company products if applicable.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Communicate with Service Specialist or other designated personnel to coordinate needs, including parts, when working in the field
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently and timely;
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
The Spencer Turbine Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The Spencer Turbine CompanyWhy Work Here?
As a 100% employee owned company, we invest in our people, which enables us solve our customers’ demanding and diverse challenges
The Spencer Turbine Company is a leading manufacturer of application-specific air and gas handling blower and vacuum systems. At Spencer, we are driven to create innovative solutions that continually exceed expectations. As a 100% employee owned company, we invest in our people, which enables us solve our customers’ demanding and diverse challenges. Our culture and core values are all about empowering our teams, sharing in common goals and direction, and executing. Every team member has the ability to make a difference at The Spencer Turbine Company. We invest continually in R&D and technology, so our products not only outperform industry standards; they exceed our customers’ demanding expectations. Whether building custom engineered products or maintaining products in the aftermarket, we enable our customers to be more efficient, productive, and profitable. We invite you to learn more about The Spencer Turbine Company. The Spencer Turbine Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
600 Day Hill Road Windsor CTWindsor, CT