We are seeking 2-3 Speech Language Pathologists to join our practice! You will join a strong, collaborative team of SLPs,OT's and PT's in the local schools. We work a great deal with special needs pre-school students, but also have placements with both older students and those who may be placed in a typical school setting. Bilingualism(Spanish) and/or a strong background with Assistive Technology is a plus, but certainly not a necessity for hire. All of our employees have 100% of their medical coverage paid by The Speech Clinic, Inc., and we also pay for 1 or 2 continuing education activities each year. In fact, every mandatory professional fee(ASHA certification and ongoing licensure fees, mileage reimbursement, DE Licensure fees, professional liability insurance, etc), is paid by our practice.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Eligibility for licensure in Delaware
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
The Speech Clinic, Inc.
Why Work Here?The Speech Clinic, Inc. has been serving typical and special needs students for 32 years, generally in the public schools. Some SLPs come into the office after school hours earning additional pay on top of their salary. Every SLP is credited for 6 personal days per year and personal days accumulate if not used. Medical coverage is free for all employees(Gold Plan via Highmark Delaware), ASHA and DSHA dues are paid by TSC, Inc., along with payment for every employees Professional Liability insurance. Every December, employees earn an additional bonus from $250-$1500. We have a great core of talented SLPs and are seeking more of the same.
Excellent benefits, great peer support, managable caseloads!