- Posted: over a month ago
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! - 2021
The Specialty Manufacturing is large enough to produce standard products, but flexible enough to deliver superior quality, value-added, customized results at a competitive price. We attract and retain the best talent as a result of successfully integrating a fun, positive work environment, leadership and people development with recognition and incentives. As a result, our 100-year tradition and legacy renews, grows and prospers.
The customer service representative is responsible for building and sustaining relationships with customers through trust and open and interactive communication.
Here’s what we offer:
- Salary: $19.50 -$23.00 / DOQ
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing of up to 25 % of an employees annual salary in the form of a 401K contribution
- 3 weeks of PTO after 90 days of employment
- Average of 9 paid holidays
- Paid day off for your annual physical
- Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD , and wage continuation
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Review work orders for special instructions
- Verify components specified on work orders are available and correct when received materials
- Set up work order specific jigs and tooling
- Monitor in process quality and notify supervisor of non-conforming partings
- Coach assemblers the correct methods and procedures required to effectively and efficiently perform their job.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High School diploma or GED required. ( or equivalent experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 4-5 years in an assembly environment
- Knowledge of written English
- Hand-Eye coordination to assemble quality parts to set a standard
- Ability to get along with co-workers
The Specialty Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. The Specialty Manufacturing will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
The Specialty Manufacturing Company
AddressSaint Paul, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?