We are one of the premier residential real estate teams in the Chicagoland area. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service and professionalism to our clients and support them through one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
Our goals are huge and we want to bring you along for the ride! Only truly awesome people should apply!!
What will you do?
- Act as a liaison between and coordinate with real estate agents, clients, appraisers, inspectors, and mortgage brokers throughout the transaction
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee and manage all sales and listing transactions from contract through closing
- Coordinating all closing activities
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of the transaction so that deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Performing administrative and clerical duties including setting home and inspection appointments
- Keeping the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled in regards to the contract to close process
- Project management
$30,000 - $50,000Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Ensure all proper documentation is accounted for and entered into the closing system
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Ensures that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Contact buyer's agent to request disclosures to be returned
- Reliable and dependable
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Is an active and focused listener
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
The Spaniak Team is a thriving real estate team focused on Chicago's North Shore. Since its inception in 2012, we have become the number one selling team on the North Shore and number one team in Northbrook. In addition, we are ranked in the top 40 of all 25,000 agents in the Chicagoland area for 2018. We sold $51 million in volume and had 95 transactions.
We are looking for good people that are authentic and not afraid to make a mistake. You must be economically focused and always trying to do the right thing for our clients.