Secondary Electronic Systems Technician
The Sound Room is looking for highly motivated candidates that are interested in gaining experience in the AV technology industry. Secondary ESTs assist the Lead Technicians in the implementation of projects that include audio/video systems, security systems, networking, sound systems and home automation in a variety of homes at different phases of construction. This is an entry level position where you have the opportunity to learn from an industry leader. Good mechanical and communicative skills are wanted. You must be able to work off of schematics and architectural drawings.
- Assist Lead Technicians on installations
- Review project scope and task before installation
- Communicate with Lead Tech any issues or concerns before and during the installation
- Conduct walk through with customer on site at the beginning of the job
- Document all changes from the original proposal
- Return excess materials and parts to warehouse
- Complete end of day reports
- Maintain accurate inventory records for the van used by the team
- Ability to use hand and power tools in new construction and retro-fits in both commercial and residential environments
- Knowledge of local electrical and building codes in St Louis and surrounding areas
- Experience with Uverse, Spectrum, Dish Network or Direct TV installations
- Security Systems
The Sound Room
Why Work Here?
The Sound Room is made up of dedicated individuals that are passionate about the audio video industry and our customer experience.