The Sonder Academy provides cutting edge ABA services to children impacted by autism in Florida. Our organization is currently seeking two full-time BCBAs to provide services in Brevard County. We invite you to apply to collaborate with our team.
A BCBA position with The Sonder Academy will provide you opportunities to see growth and skill development in children with autism and the ability to work closely with well trained RBT’s.
We offer competitive salary, 6 weeks paid vacation per year and exciting growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete assessments and development treatment plans for each child
- Conduct functional Analyses and ongoing functional assessments along with behavior plans as needed
- Visit and provide supervision to each child’s treatment at least twice monthly
- Measure and track progress of each client based on observation and data reviews
- Provide supervision and support to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) assigned to each client
- Collaborate with other BCBA’s in addressing best practice in treatment of autism
- Other duties as required
Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments
- Develop and monitor implementation of behavior plans and associated programs
- Make recommendations to teams regarding level of behavioral supports needed
- Provide ongoing consultation and analysis as directed to support clients and teams
- Respond promptly and professionally to individual and family needs and requests
- Adherence to rules and regulations and policies and procedures in provision of services
- Oversee implementation of behavior plans and associated programs by direct care staff
- Provide ongoing training and supervision (both individual and group) to behavior technicians
- Complete daily case notes and other required program-related documentation
- Ensure working case files are developed and maintained
- Regularly analyze data and complete written reports to document client progress
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time with 6 WEEKS of PAID TIME OFF plus Benefits
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year