IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A dynamic and innovative IT Company is in search of an experienced IT Support Specialist to join the team. We are a client driven company, always looking to improve the technology experience our clients have. With all the new technology that is released, and new threats that are discovered, finding the best fit for the client is a never ending process. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable of the options so we can make recommendations that fit each unique client need. Candidates should be excited to learn of these new technological advances as well as be able to research them in relation to the company.The ideal candidate will be someone who has knowledge of technical specifics as well as the ability to apply them in a way that best suits the client. The client should not have to know the intricacies of how content filtering on a firewall works, but the candidate should be able to explain why it is beneficial for the client to have it set up on their network.
Technical requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience with Mac and PC component-level installation, configuration, troubleshooting, memory, hard drives, etc
- Solid understanding of workstation Operating Systems including Windows 10 and Mac OSx including standard software installations such as Office, Adobe, Anti-Virus, backups
- Ability to follow SOPs and document work to help the work flow maintain high effeciency
Examples of Day to Day tasks are as follows:
- Solving client technology issues with things like Outlook, Pop ups, connectivity and more.
- Working with the Team to complete client IT projects
- Coordinate client service tickets and service desk work
- Coordinate and manage repairs with vendors
- Configure and manage hardware such as laptops, desktops, firewalls, switches
- Competitive pay (contingent on relevant experience)
- Medical Insurance and FSA
- Opportunities for training and certifications
To Apply: Please attach resume/CV, cover letter and salary history and requirements in your email reply to above email address. Failure to provide all three items may not result in a callback. Only experienced personnel need to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
The Solutions Group LLC
AddressFalls Church, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at The Solutions Group LLC