Human Resources Business Partner
- Expired: January 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources Business Partner
A well-established dental group practice is seeking a knowledgeable Human Resources Business Partner to be the main point of contact for The Smilist dental practices.
The Human Resources Business Partner will manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities for their assigned dental practice worksites and employees. Employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexibility and many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a day-to-day point of contact for clients on Human Resource and Payroll related questions ensuring the practice is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Serve as account management for practices as it relates to The Smilist services.
- Act as a resource and advisor to your assigned dental practices on all areas of human resources matters including but not limited to performance management, coaching, new hire on-boarding, termination, employee handbook creation, training, investigating complaints, leave of absences, integration and company policies and procedures.
- Support human resource processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely and consistent customer service delivery to clients.
- Coach managers on employee relations matters including employee concerns, management of performance issues, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new practices and newly hired employees
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices.
- Participate in special projects within the Human Resources department.
- Foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration with other departments.
- Attend HR meetings; participate and assist with training incoming HR staff on area of expertise.
- 15-20% job travel necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Hybrid working environment
- Medical, dental, vision insurance offered to full-time employees
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, holiday)
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer match
- Annual performance and merit increase program
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Public Speaking & Presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Compute skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- HR Generalist experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration or human resources) preferred
- General knowledge of all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to General HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Risk Management, Retirement Services, Customer and Client Support
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
The Smilist Dental provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get fresh Human Resources Business Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.