Advanced Practice Provider: Wyoming
- Expired: April 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Skin Clique offers advanced care providers the chance to hone their entrepreneurial skills and take control of their schedule while still having access to mentorship from experienced injectors and supervising physician support.
TSC allows providers to establish themselves as leaders in the community by helping patients feel confident in their skin. You will work closely with some of the country's brightest skin care experts, providing cosmetic injections as your primary responsibility. The ideal candidate will possess a commitment to excellent patient care, be self-motivated, detail oriented, have a professional attitude and a passion for aesthetics.
Training occurs in geographically central locations and includes up to 10 hours of CME. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income by helping patients feel confident and beautiful all while enjoying a flexible working schedule in a supportive women owned, women led team environment!
- Nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license in the state in which you reside must be active and unrestricted
- One (1) year of experience providing direct patient care is required
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Demonstrated compassion and care for patients
- Social media and networking skills are a plus
- Consistently perform professional injectable treatments in accordance with the protocols and accepted practices of The Skin Clique.
- Consult with patients in order to determine the most appropriate treatment for their desired outcome and to create a plan of care in agreement with Staff Physicians.
- Keep medical equipment in proper working order and restock the treatment inventory as necessary.
- Ensure that you are knowledgeable about all the services and products we offer.
- In accordance with law, policies, and procedures, maintain sanitation and sterilization standards.
- Promote The Skin Clique's treatment, service, and retail products.
- Respond to patients' questions and concerns in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Contribute to a quality work environment by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Regularly attend and participate in training and staff meetings.
- Maintain a detailed record of all treatments for each patient in an electronic medical record.
The Skin Clique
Get fresh Director Advanced Practice jobs daily straight to your inbox!