Advanced Practice Provider: Rhode Island
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced practice providers (APPs) can develop their entrepreneurial skills and manage their schedules while being mentored by experienced injectors and physicians through the Skin Clique.
By helping patients feel confident in their skin, TSC enables providers to establish themselves as leaders in their communities. In addition to providing cosmetic injections, you will work closely with some of the leading skin care experts in the country.
It is essential that the candidate be self-motivated and self-directed, detail-oriented, have a professional attitude, and have a passion for aesthetics.
Training takes place at central locations and includes up to 12 hours of continuing medical education. A flexible, women-owned, women-led team environment provides you with an exceptional opportunity to supplement your income while making patients feel confident.
- Nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license in the state in which you reside must be active and unrestricted
- One (1) year of experience providing direct patient care as an Advanced Practice Provider is required
- Must have DEA licensure or the ability to obtain DEA licensure
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Demonstrated compassion and care for patients
- Social media and networking skills are a plus
- Consistently perform professional injectable treatments in accordance with the protocols and accepted practices of The Skin Clique.
- Consult with patients in order to determine the most appropriate treatment for their desired outcome and to create a plan of care in agreement with Staff Physicians.
- Keep medical equipment in proper working order and restock the treatment inventory as necessary.
- Ensure that you are knowledgeable about all the services and products we offer.
- In accordance with law, policies, and procedures, maintain sanitation and sterilization standards.
- Promote The Skin Clique's treatment, service, and retail products.
- Respond to patients' questions and concerns in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Contribute to a quality work environment by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Regularly attend and participate in training and staff meetings.
- Maintain a detailed record of all treatments for each patient in an electronic medical record.
The Skin Clique
Get fresh Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.