Estate Planning Associate Attorney
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an innovative attorney? Do you want to work at a firm where your work is varied and really matters? This is not the typical small law firm! Our growing law firm is small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits you want. Work where you know the owner, have daily interaction with our clients, and help us grow the firm.
We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
About Our Firm:
Providing representation in the areas of Nursing Home Law, Health Law, Elder Law, Wills and Estates, Home Owner Association Law, Real Estate, Planning & Land Use, Zoning, Corporate, Contract, Business Law, Collection, and Municipal Law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Please visit http://www.thesimonelawfirm.com/about-us-great-place-to-work for more information about our firm.
We are looking for an attorney who practices in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. A minimum of three (3) years of legal experiences is needed.
Experience in Estate Planning, Probate and Home Owner Association law is a plus.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Knowledge in Amicus Attorney Case Management Software is a plus but not required.
- Conveys confidence in person, phone and in Court
- Shows empathy to clients and puts them at ease during their challenging times
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
- Go-getter with a strong work ethic
Ready to Apply:
This position is more than a job for the right person; it’s a career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience. The firm offers competitive pay and benefits including paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, signing bonus and quarterly bonuses. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of caring professionals.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, you will need to do the following:
1. Provide your current resume
2. Write a few paragraphs describing why you are the person we are looking for at the present time.
The Simone Law Firm, P.C.
700 Professional PlazaCherry Hill, NJ
Get fresh Planning Lawyer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.