Real Estate Salesperson
- Expired: September 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sikora Group
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help You build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Employ our proven sales techniques/ training to generate client leads and sales
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and professionalism, staying up-to-date on real estate trends and the pulse of the market
- Leverage technology to develop prospects and engage clients through Marketing, Sales, and follow-up
- Operate in a manner where clients and partners recognize and appreciate your training and skills as a Sikora real estate advisor
- Participate in the local real estate community and stay up to date with industry trends
- Navigate clients through the real estate transaction lifecycle, efficiently, expeditiously, and acting in the client's best interests
- Provide an overall excellent client experience and customer service
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
- Technology driven
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, adding value to our client's lives, and is constantly striving to improve their skills
- Valid Real Estate License in NJ, NY, and surrounding states, or be willing to obtain one
- Be coachable
- Open to learning from an experienced team with a lot of success in launching new and experienced agents to new levels of success
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Ability to perform tasks independently and as a group with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate or develop strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills and an ability to network effectively
- Multitask, manage time and prioritize activities
- Great organizational skills to be able to create various schedules, timelines, and budgets
- Ability to work independently when making important decisions
- Serve as an Ambassador for our team's brand
- Use or learn real estate-specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Team player with a strong phone, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Quickly build rapport and overcome objections
- Professional attitude and appearance
$150,000 at plan yearly
About The Sikora Group
The Sikora Group is a top-ranked, fast-growing Real Estate team in Northern and Central New Jersey. Based in Hoboken.
The Sikora Group
Get fresh Real Estate Salesperson jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.