Outside Sales Agent
The Seth Jenson Team Englewood, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A high-producing real estate team based out of Englewood, CO is currently looking for a motivated Outside Sales Associate to handle buyer/seller leads. The Outside Sales role is a very important addition to our business. The person filling this role is the gatekeeper of all leads. If you crave a successful product to sell and are interested to work in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today! Do you see yourself as an influencer who gets buy-in from others? Have you always been passionate about real estate but didn’t know where to start? Well here is your chance, call us today!
How an Outside Sales Agent works.
Outside Sales Agents are on the front lines of helping organizations call and track leads (our most important asset). Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help the organization grow, and it will help us figure out which sales role you belong in. All real estate salespeople start on the phones.Compensation:
$50,000 - $75,000 salary plus commissionResponsibilities:
- Drive growth by calling Buyer/Seller leads, Expired listings, For Sale By Owners, and follow up with both past and current customers
- Converting leads into customers by setting appointments daily
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media, and professional networking
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota!
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Work directly with and help manage the sales and admin. team’s calendar
- Work directly with the marketing team to help promote new business
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Competitive/Winning attitude. Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell; not easily intimidated
- Great communication skills and a willingness to work hard
- Be committed to lead generation
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary
What you’ll receive from us:
- An abundance of leads to call
- Training to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales
- Administrative support (i.e. contract to close and file management)
- An atmosphere of success
- A path for advancement
- $50,000 - $75,000 salary and bonus structure
- Growth Potential
RE/MAX, short for Real Estate Maximums, is an American international real estate company that operates through a franchise system. As of 2015, RE/MAX had more than 100,000 agents in 6,800 offices. RE/MAX operates in about 100 countries.