Outside Sales Representative
The Senior Life Group 9 New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It’s no doubt that 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. But if you are searching for a fresh start and an amazing opportunity to turn your life around, Senior Life has your answer. In 2021, Senior Life Insurance Company will unveil the most lucrative compensation plan in the final expense industry. Under this new, groundbreaking plan, every agent has the opportunity to earn up to 150% first year commission. This type of commission structure is unheard of in the final expense industry…until now.
Senior Life Insurance Company is doing a nationwide recruiting search for licensed life insurance agents. Besides our amazing compensation plan, there are many other benefits to joining Senior Life.
The Senior Life Difference
• Senior Life is a company built upon licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
• We send leads straight to your phone.
• We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
• Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
• We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership to reward your
We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
• High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
• Our flexible work environment allows you to work from home at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
• You are able to have a fulfilling career helping people in their moment of greatest need: the loss of a loved one.
What is required?
· Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
· Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
· Agents must be coachable
· Agents must be reliable and responsible
· Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
· College degree or higher education
· Formal sales training
· Prior experience selling insurance
· A 9-to-5 schedule in an office
Now is the time to create a successful business for yourself and a strong financial future for your family. Don’t let the hardship and uncertainty of 2020 hold you back. It’s time to take a chance on yourself and make it happen. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team. At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 1990. Reignite your dreams and take advantage of the most aggressive compensation plan in the industry by joining Senior Life today.
Offers extensive support, mentorship, and training; but experience in the following areas is a plus:
Life insurance, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, and mortgage sales.
The Senior Life Group 9Why Work Here?
No territories. Unlimited income potential. No cold calling. High commissions.
Our President and CEO spent years in the field as final expense life insurance agents. In 2000, they were so successful they were able to purchase an insurance company and renamed it Senior Life Insurance Company. At the time, we were licensed in just six states. Today, we are licensed in 40 states plus Washington DC and on pace to be nationwide. Our company was created by agents, for agents, to allow them to succeed. We were created with an agent's perspective so regardless of what your goals are, whether it's to be an individual producer, or to grow a large organization, we've been in your shoes. We can help show you how to create the business you dream about!
AddressNew Orleans, LA