Entry Level Sales Representative - No Cold Calling
The Senior Life Group 15 Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There is a lot of hot air out there in the insurance industry, but one of the things we do is share the facts. Fact: our owner, president, and CEO started as an agent just like you. He was a personal producer, built an agency, and eventually bought his own insurance company in twelve years. So, there is a lot of companies that can talk a big game, but we can back ours up with real results. We designed our platform and company, with one thing in mind, how to help more individuals achieve financial success through Senior Life. That’s why our platform consists of:
• Unlimited and exclusive leads sent straight to your phone.
• Cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
• Guidance and counsel from our executive leadership team including the owner and founder of the company
• Five different income streams, including stock ownership to reward your entrepreneurial efforts.
• A 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
• A family environment where agent success is the priority
• The choice between field sales, telesales, or a combination of both.
• A fulfilling career building, growing, and mentoring your team.
What is required?
• Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Agents must be coachable
• Agents must be reliable and responsible
• Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
• College degree or higher education
• Formal sales training
• Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.
The Senior Life Group 15Why Work Here?
No territories. Unlimited income potential. No cold calling. High commissions.
Our President and CEO spent years in the field as final expense life insurance agents. In 2000, they were so successful they were able to purchase an insurance company and renamed it Senior Life Insurance Company. At the time, we were licensed in just six states. Today, we are licensed in 40 states plus Washington DC and on pace to be nationwide. Our company was created by agents, for agents, to allow them to succeed. We were created with an agent's perspective so regardless of what your goals are, whether it's to be an individual producer, or to grow a large organization, we've been in your shoes. We can help show you how to create the business you dream about!