Sales Representative - Our Leads Call You
The Senior Life Group 1 Kansas City, MO
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consider a career as a Final Expense Insurance Agent with Senior Life Insurance Company. Senior Life wants you to join the growing family of insurance agents. We are doing a nationwide recruiting search.
The Senior Life Difference:
· Senior Life is a company built by licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
· We send leads straight to your phone instantly.
· We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
· Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
· We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership to reward your entrepreneurial efforts.
· We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
· High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
· Our flexible work environment allows you to work from home at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
· You can have a fulfilling career helping people in their moment of greatest need: the loss of a loved one.
What is required?
· Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
· Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
· Agents must be coachable
· Agents must be reliable and responsible
· Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required[MOU1] ?
· College degree or higher education
· Formal sales training
· Prior experience selling insurance
· A 9-to-5 schedule in an office
This is a sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success. Don’t let an uncertain environment hold you back. It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team. At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.
Offers extensive support, mentorship, and training; but experience in the following areas is a plus:
Life insurance, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, and mortgage sales.
The Senior Life Group 1Why Work Here?
No territories. Unlimited income potential. No cold calling. High commissions.
Our President and CEO spent years in the field as final expense life insurance agents. In 2000, they were so successful they were able to purchase an insurance company and renamed it Senior Life Insurance Company. At the time, we were licensed in just six states. Today, we are licensed in 40 states plus Washington DC and on pace to be nationwide. Our company was created by agents, for agents, to allow them to succeed. We were created with an agent's perspective so regardless of what your goals are, whether it's to be an individual producer, or to grow a large organization, we've been in your shoes. We can help show you how to create the business you dream about!
AddressKansas City, MO