Licensed Life Insurance Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Senior Life Insurance Company: Senior Life Insurance Company (www.seniorlifeinsurancecompany.com), founded in 2000 by Ron Powell, has been recognized as one of the fastest growing final expense companies in the United States. Headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, employing over 200 home office employees and having over 6,500 agents in 40 states plus the District of Columbia, Senior Life offers final expense life insurance to anyone ages 0-85. Senior Life’s sole mission is to help prepare families for the high cost of final expenses.
Job Summary: Do you enjoy a challenge? Have you dreamed of setting and reaching higher goals for yourself and your career? Are you looking for a change that will propel you into the next phase of your career and your life? If you are willing to work harder than you’ve ever worked, there is no doubt you will succeed in this job. Senior Life Insurance Company is seeking independent sales consultants to work leads and help people prepare for the high cost of death so as to not burden their families. Our goal is to see you build a business for yourself that will provide for your family for generations to come.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Present pre-qualified customers with final expense life insurance products that meet their needs.
- Working at least 40-50 leads each week on the phone or face to face.
- Providing exception customer service through all phases of the sales process.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A “people person” who isn’t afraid to work hard.
- A desire to succeed.
- Must be willing to obtain a life insurance license. (We help you get licensed.)
- Previous experience in sales and/or insurance is beneficial, but not required.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Reliable phone, internet and personal computer are required.
- Willing to uphold the core values of Senior Life Insurance Company which includes the highest level of customer service, valuing family, staying focused, being adaptable, operating with the highest moral standards, always being intentional with your actions and attitude, building leaders and yearning to supersede our mission and goal of being the largest final expense company in the United States.
Salary and Benefits:
- 100% commission-based position with unlimited earning potential
- Same day pay
- Stock ownership opportunities
- Health insurance available
- Licensing help
- Prequalified leads available
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Highest commissions in the industry
Our President and CEO spent years in the field as final expense life insurance agents. In 2000, they were so successful they were able to purchase an insurance company and renamed it Senior Life Insurance Company. At the time, we were licensed in just six states. Today, we are licensed in 40 states plus Washington DC and on pace to be nationwide. Our company was created by agents, for agents, to allow them to succeed. We were created with an agent's perspective so regardless of what their goals are, whether it's to be an individual producer, or to grow a large organization, we've been in their shoes. We are here to help show them how to create the business they dream about!
The Senior Life Agency 23Why Work Here?
Fun company atmosphere with regular events, competitions, and fellowship opportunities
Senior Life Insurance Company (www.seniorlifeinsurancecompany.com), founded in 2000 by Ron Powell, has been recognized as one of the fastest growing final expense companies in the United States. Headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, employing over 200 home office employees and having over 6,500 agents in 40 states plus the District of Columbia, Senior Life offers final expense life insurance to anyone ages 0-85. Senior Life’s sole mission is to help prepare families for the high cost of final expenses.
Finance and Insurance