The Organization Effectiveness (“OE”) Senior Consultant is experienced in the broader aspects of management consulting focusing on designing, developing and implementing changes that lead to a high performing talent management work environment and culture within client organizations. This includes strategic planning, organizational assessment and design, organizational and process efficiency and, organizational transformation/change management.
The Senior Consultant collaborates closely with colleagues and Client Relationship Managers, performing in an integral, high visibility role that involves accountability for the delivery of services and expanding project and revenue opportunities with existing clients. The Senior Consultant is effective in a client facing and advisory role and possesses complex project management and client relationship development skills. The Senior Consultant is capable of navigating the client organization at multiple levels and building influential rapport as a trusted advisor with both client employees and practice colleagues. The Senior Consultant demonstrates leadership through the consistent delivering high quality, timely work product to clients; effectively leading and supporting initiatives to grow revenue and profitability by maximizing consulting opportunities with existing clients and; contributing to the development of intellectual capital and practice know-how and development of consulting staff.
- Advanced degree preferred with a concentration in Business, Economics, or Behavioral Science.
- 10+ years of experience in a role developing relevant expertise and skills; professional service firm experience required, experience may include performing in relevant roles within a corporate environment demonstrating leadership, facilitation, project management and other capabilities and skills.
- Strong knowledge and/or expertise in strategic planning, organization assessment, organizational effectiveness and development, business strategy and cultural change management; experience consulting to or within the higher education industry a plus.
- Demonstrated consulting/advisory, analytical, problem-solving and, creative solution development skills.
- Demonstrated project leadership and execution skills with a track record of achieving desired outcomes.
- Effective communicator (oral/written) with demonstrated writing skills and ability to positively influence diverse audiences.
Diversity Inclusion at Segal:
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. We also engage in good faith efforts to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with applicable laws, and consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to their race/ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or medical condition, protected veteran or military status, criminal record history, marital status, or status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We also engage in affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and protected veterans. Maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.