The Seat Shop is the Authority in Factory Match Replacement Seat Covers and Foam Cushions for full-size domestic trucks and SUV’s. In short, we help people fix their seats! We have experienced another year of rapid growth and are looking to expand our customer service team. We are an e-commerce company and manufacture our products at our office and warehouse facility in Allen, TX. We receive constant contact throughout the day from potential customers who have questions or need further assistance before placing their order. As we continue to grow, we need help to ensure our clients are taken care of in a timely manner. This is not a remote position.
When you join The Seat Shop family, some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- Respond to emails, online messages, and chat on multiple platforms and marketplaces, while adhering to brand voicing guidelines
- Utilize in-house systems and databases to provide reliable information and rapid support for our customers
- Monitor, approve, and log customer reviews, and in the case of issues, work with the Director of Ecommerce to execute a response within 24 hours
- Collaborate directly with our E-Commerce and Marketing team members to assist with planning and execution of promotional sales and new opportunities for marketing, as well as ensuring the customer has a clear path to purchase
- Provide input to the Research and Development team on the pulse of the industry and what customers are asking for
Culture is very important to us, so we’re looking for a like-minded individual who is passionate about their work. Have a look at our five Key Principles, and see if they resonate with you:
- Work hard, be honest, and take care of each other.
- Consider every client a friend and treat them accordingly.
- Be obsessed with customer service. Be someone who people look forward to doing business with.
- Offer only the highest quality products and services to our clients and accept nothing less from our business partners.
- Enjoy what you do! Life is too short to be miserable at work!
If you’re eager to learn and have a great attitude, you’ll be a great fit. We love actionable ideas. People who can roll with the punches while continuing to innovate are invaluable to us. We also love promoting from within, so there’s room for you to grow along with the business.
Some of the things that will make our decision easier are:
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive
- Prior Customer Service or Sales experience (especially with an online business)
- Outgoing personality with great ability to “mirror” the person you’re talking to
What’s in it for you? Here’s a quick list:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Room for growth through profit sharing, commission, bonuses, and raises based on performance
- Casual work environment, culture, and dress code (t-shirts and jeans/shorts are the norm, we like to keep things simple)
- Genuine love and affection from Buddy and Biscuit, our resident office dogs
- Stocked drinks and snacks in the break room
- We know how to throw a good party
- Learn more about auto upholstery than you ever wanted to or even thought possible
If you like what you’ve read so far and you’re interested in working hard alongside a group of individuals that truly care about each other, please send us your resume AS WELL AS a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best choice for this role.
Hint: a COVER LETTER will show us you are truly interested and not just clicking "apply" to another job posting. We’re excited to hear from you, and we can’t wait to see what we can accomplish together!