Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
The Scott Gregory Group Pensacola, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Team
Ready for a change in this New Year?
A top team is inundated with leads for Pensacola, Milton, and Pace and is seeking Agent Partners.
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we!
The Scott Gregory Team is looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your chance to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks or months in the industry!
We would love to have you join the family today! Reach out for a confidential meeting!
Compensation: $100,000+ Net Commission Based + Revenue ShareCompensation:
$105,000+ commission plus revenue shareResponsibilities:
- Consult with buyers in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Work well in a team environment
- Build relationships with potential buyers and sellers.
- Be a great team player
- Current Real Estate License (or in real estate school)
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
The Scott Gregory Group aims to be the real estate team of choice along The Emerald Coast of Florida and wherever we may grow. We are growing fast. We are led by a national real estate coach who has sold many hundreds of homes.
Real estate agent training available!
Visit us at http://www.GrittyAgents.com