The Schochet Companies are Hiring!
Capitol Towers is now accepting resumes for a Part-time Administrative Assistant. Capitol Towers is a 140+ unit elderly apartment community located in downtown Hartford. The Administrative Assistant will provide office support to the Property Manager and other staff.
Duties and Skills:
1. Answering phones and greet visitors in a cordial manner. Answer phones and take messages from answering machines and answering services as appropriate. Direct calls to the appropriate person in the office and/or assistant the caller directly when appropriate.
2. Open and/or close work orders as assigned. Gather detailed information from the residents regarding each work order request. Detailed information from the resident on the work order request is needed in order to expedite the repair work. Keep appropriate staff informed regarding customer issues and concerns.
3. Coordinate mailings as assigned. Examples may include annual waitlist updates, application processing and vendor insurance certificates.
4. Depending on the work location, the Administrative Assistant may have job responsibilities involving: payables, rent collection, waitlists, scheduling vendors and more.
5. Provide administrative support in the areas of typing, filing, supply ordering and mail coordination.
6. May be asked to provide administrative support to many areas of property staff and/or corporate office staff.
7. Complete all other assigned duties as needed.
Prior office experience required, strong attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent customer service skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish required. Schedule will be M/W/F 8-4:30pm.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume to this ad or fax 617-830-0373. Pre-employment background check required. EOE
For more information on this position please contact Robin @ 617-398-5144