Shipping/Receiving for Manufacturing Company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a drug-free workplace and a growing, industry-leading manufacturer in business since 1930. Many of our team members are long-timers that have moved up during their tenure. We are indeed a great place to work with excellent benefits offering a great opportunity.
This is an entry level position for those willing to learn.
The Shipping/Receiving role is a physically demanding but rewarding position. You will handle merchandise by hand and with power equipment such as a forklift and pallet jack to move inventory and load/unload trucks. Other duties include tool room assistant, pickup and delivery driver (no CDL required) and general warehouse tasks.
- Drug free. Ability to pass pre-hire and periodic random drug screen tests.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in highly interruptive conditions.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Ability to perform under time pressures and meet deadlines.
- Personal qualities of integrity, honesty, and strong work ethic.
- A commitment to safety.
- A valid driver’s license with good driving record (CDL is not required).
- Overtime hours are mandatory.
- Experience with or ability to learn Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
The Schaefer Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great facilities, benefits, management and staff.
In business since 1930. An industry leader headquartered in Dayton.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Schaefer Group, Inc.